At BrightView, the best teams are created and maintained here. If you are searching for your next fulfilling career, picture yourself on a best-in-class team where you can grow to be your brightest. We’re looking for a Concrete Foreman. Can you picture yourself here?
You’d be responsible for:
- Coordinating and supervising activities of workers and construction needs for all phases
- Inspecting blueprints for determining various aspects of structure
- Scheduling materials with purchasing agent
- Communicating daily with project manager of any changes in field that will delay project schedule
- Allotting workers to their respective duties and making sure that they have the appropriate training
and tools so that they can execute their jobs accurately
- Meeting company compliance reporting requirements including accident and incident reports, weekly
tailgate meetings, site inspections and daily timekeeping requirements
- Ensuring regulatory needs and safety measures are maintained
- Assessing the fastest and easiest way to complete a job without sacrificing quality of the work being done
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 3 years of commercial experience
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Complete knowledge of construction procedures, methods, practices, materials, equipment, tools, precautions, and utilities. You should also possess the necessary skills including good time management skills, negotiation skills, analytical and problem-resolution skills, leadership and motivation skills, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in extreme conditions – temperatures may exceed 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
- Ability to load/unload trailer (up to 50 lbs.)
- Ability to bend, stoop and twist continuously throughout the day
- Work in/or about situations near direct automotive traffic
- Work 8+ hours per day with applicable breaks x 5 days/week (some overtime/weekend work required)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Here’s what to know about working here:
Here at BrightView, we’re as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about caring for each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you just might have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development. In addition to best-in-class opportunities and competitive salary, you may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Start Your Bright New Career Journey
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.