Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Production Manager – Evergreen East to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Production Manager (PM) schedules and directs personnel and resources towards providing quality, cost-effective services to clients and supports the Account Manager in estimating and budgeting as needed.
You’d be responsible for:
- Communicate with the Account Manager to understand client needs.
- Ensure that job site quality and appearance meet client and BrightView standards.
- Manage all landscape services, including the coordination of all materials, people, equipment, and subcontractors required to produce quality work.
- Inspect properties prior to scheduled service in order to properly prepare specific action plan for service; adjust schedule as needed and follow up.
- Monitor irrigations systems, identify problems or necessary repairs, and communicate recommendations to the appropriate party.
- Monitor all aspects of the landscape and identify insect or disease problems.
- Perform hands-on work with crews to meet work and scheduling demands.
- Implement and enforce BrightView policies and procedures related to proper upkeep and maintenance, storage, use, and training required for branch equipment.
- Work with the Account Manager to identify staffing needs, hire new crew members, and prepare daily crew schedules.
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed for all employee changes and hires.
- Communicate with, counsel, train, discipline, review, and develop growth plans for employees.
- Provide hands-on training and support of crew members, including proper operation of equipment, pruning techniques, safety, and quality standards.
- Focus on safety and monitor safety records.
- Maintain and manage all required paperwork.
- Coordinate with Branch Administrator to ensure branch databases are consistently updated with current client information.
- Order materials as needed and monitor costs and deliveries.
- Request purchase orders and use in accordance with company guidelines.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of prior working experience in the landscaping industry or local marketplace
- Minimum 1 year of prior experience in a supervisory role
- Minimum 2-year degree in a landscape-related field or certification by a landscape association preferred
- Ability to coach and develop teams.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.