At BrightView, the best teams are created and maintained here. If you are searching for your next fulfilling career, picture yourself on a best-in-class team where you can grow to be your brightest. We’re looking for a Market Sales Manager. Can you picture yourself here?
Here’s what you’d do:
The Market Sales Manager aggressively grows the landscape maintenance business in a defined market.
You’d be responsible for:
- Achievement of an individual sales quota / target
- Working with prospective customers to discover their “points of pain” and develop solutions
- Managing key sales metrics through sales force automation and productivity reporting
- Working well with operations team members and leveraging their expertise
- Building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships with key decision makers
- Meeting planned sales goals for you and your team; hitting specific activity benchmarks and closing business
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling and product knowledge education.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Management level sales position
- 4-year degree preferred
- Extensive face-to-face (B2B) selling experience at the mid-level
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and able to multi-task in a large territory
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Experience with a CRM or SFA tool beneficial
- Working experience with social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Coach-able, trainable, and have a good sense of humor
- Experience in the service industry with commercial contract sales desirable
Here’s what to know about working here:
Here at BrightView, we’re as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about caring for each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you just might have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
Like the communities we serve, you are on a constant path of discovery to shape your career and personal development. In addition to best-in-class opportunities and competitive salary, you may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Start Your Bright New Career Journey
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.