Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a Vice President, Treasurer to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
Reporting to the Chief Finance Office, the Vice President, Treasurer serves as a strategic finance executive for the organization. The VP of Treasury is responsible for all Treasury activities within the organization including capital structure strategy, cash management, interest rate management and insurance and risk management.
You’d be responsible for:
- Oversees and coordinates the capital markets’ function including management and implementation of financing strategies to optimize capital structure and minimize costs.
- Maintains strong relationships with insurance brokers, insurance carriers, banking partners, rating agencies and drive engagement with the debt investor community.
- Partners with financial institutions and function as a liaison between these partners and the company.
- Negotiates bank and credit facilities.
- Manage and oversee debt activities.
- Provides timely & accurate Treasury reports in support of financial reporting requirements.
- Oversees financial statement modeling, scenario analyses and free cash flow forecasting.
- Leads the review of cash flow analysis, direct cash management policies and procedures, and anticipates daily cash needs and future flows to ensure effectiveness of the company funding process.
- Manages and monitors working capital analysis and identifies opportunities to enhance free cash flow and minimize potential risks.
- Ensures Treasury policies and procedures address proper segregation of duties and are SOX compliant.
- Manages risk management programs related to workers’ compensation, property & casualty, D&O insurance, and other related programs.
- Attracts, develops, and retains a high-functioning and diverse team of best-in-class Treasury and Risk Management talent.
- Provides strategic guidance and direction related to the financial benefits of mergers and acquisitions.
- Reviews 10-Q/10-K statements for accuracy and compliance for financial statement disclosure.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field required; MBA or CPT preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive finance experience, ideally in a large, matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated experience as treasurer or in a relevant financial management position.
- Detailed knowledge of financial legislation and practices.
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies.
- Proficiency with Excel modeling, PowerPoint, and other financial management software.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to envision all aspects of business finances from large scale to minute.
- Proven leadership and decision-making abilities in business setting.
- Proven success in partnering with executive leadership in key business decisions.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.