Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a HR Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Human Resources Coordinator/Administrative Assistant performs diversified human resources and administrative duties for the organization. This position delivers HR support and ensures the efficient completion of HR related tasks in addition to performing various administrative duties including but not limited to managing calls, calendar scheduling, travel scheduling, expense reporting, document approval processing, documentation, org charts, mail services, etc. This role often serves as the first point of engagement with employees and visitors and is responsible for making a good first impression for the organization. The HRC/Administrative Assistant may provide leadership in meeting planning, general administrative support, and other projects.
You’d be responsible for:
- Initiate Pre-Boarding including Drug Screening and Background Checks for job offer candidates.
- Manage New Hire Onboarding process including handling day 1 paperwork, a tour of corporate the facilities, office set-up (general supplies, security badge, etc.) and coordinate with facilities and hiring manager cubicle/office space for hybrid employees.
- Adhere to compliance policies/procedures regarding completion of I-9 forms.
- Maintain original files for all full-time salaried team members in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Process all personnel action forms (PAFs) for corporate team members and assure proper approvals; disseminate approved forms and update organizational charts accordingly.
- Process salaried new hires and terminations, including preparing new team member files, notifying payroll, providing support for on-boarding plans, and coordinating exit interviews for terminated team members.
- Assist in scheduling/coordinating job candidate interviews for corporate hiring managers.
- Greet employees and announce clients, applicants, and visitors.
- Conduct guest registration through badging software; issue visitor passes.
- Receive and direct incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting/conference rooms; including arranging for equipment and ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
- Coordinate catering for meetings and events, including negotiating pricing and menus.
- Secure approvals for catering expenses and review invoices to arrange billing to appropriate corporate department.
- Perform general clerical duties associated with distributing packages and mail as required.
- Utilize tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight, and mail.
- Meter/stamp HR mail and handle HR-related FedEx shipping.
- Maintain neat appearance in reception area, conference rooms, and shared/shared areas.
- Request building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspect shared area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arrange printer/copier serve as needed and maintain log of service requests and tracks status.
- Maintain file of services (transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts).
- Arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests, including but not limited to transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a professional office environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR Management, or related field.
- Self-starter, willingness to learn, have initiative, maintain a professional demeanor at all times, work well in a team environment and take direction from multiple sources.
- Ability to influence without formal authority.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Change agent; ability to quickly adapt to change and flexibility to adjust to business needs.
- Ability to achieve required results, timely and cost effectively.
- Strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.