*Bilingual Candidates Highly Encouraged to Apply*
Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We are looking for a BES Recruiter to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
• This position will be responsible for the recruitment of top talent for the BrightView Enterprise Solutions division.
You’d be responsible for:
- Identify and evaluate sourcing strategies and techniques for designated markets to determine best practices
- Create and execute a sourcing strategy that establishes the company as an “Employer of Choice,” including advertising, job posting, LinkedIn, and recruiting visits
- Represent the company at job fairs, school and community events, etc. while building sustainable relationships
- Lead recruiting intake meeting with hiring managers to understand the role, requirements of the position, and align on the recruiting process
- Lead through the full candidate life-cycle, including resume screen, phone screen, subsequent interviews, offer, and pre-employment process.
- Establish and manage pipeline of potential employees, and partner with hiring managers to anticipate, determine, and fulfill recruiting needs
- Utilize applicant tracking system to record and administer candidate information and hiring decisions, and disposition and communicate with candidates
- Train and coach hiring managers in interview and selection skills
You might be a good fit if you have:
- High school diploma required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of recruiting experience
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain community-based relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- A decisive problem solver, capable of multi-tasking while prioritizing and balancing the interests of the company, clients and employees
- Excellent organizational skills with high degree of attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Outgoing and self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.