Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a National Account Manager to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The National Account Manager will be responsible ensure service delivery and client expectations are met or exceeded. This individual will evaluate the performance of Service Level Agreements, quality levels and billing by client. The National Account Manager will own the client relationship and will serve as the primary point of contact for all assigned clients. They will serve in the lead role for all client communication and fully leverage our relationships to benefit the client and BrightView.
You’d be responsible for:
- Networking to secure all business opportunities
- Ensuring internal company functions meet client expectations
- Organize and facilitate regular meetings with internal stakeholders about accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by customer
- Accountable to lead the contract negotiating process with multifaceted constituents and business unit leaders
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer
- Developing and presenting business reviews with assigned clients
- Managing all phases of the sales pipeline simultaneously with multiple deals developing at different stages
- Gathering and maintaining record of customer/vertical market/industry information and insights
- Analyzing market data and developing annual revenue and market penetration goals
- Providing timely, accurate and concise information to senior executive management
- Other duties as assigned
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and minimum 5 years of national account management experience
- Advanced executive leadership characteristics and comfort when influencing Managers, Director and other customer and internal leaders
- Quick learner who seeks information and source of information
- High degree of competence in administering sales information and communication using CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capability that produce understanding and influencing of customers and internal teams
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity, acts as a change agent
- Demonstration of critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and expert level proficiency in Excel
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with the Challenger Sales philosophy
- Experience with Miller Heiman Strategic Selling/LAMP or equivalent major pursuit programs and processes
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.