Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Accounts Receivable Specialist ensures timely accurate payment applications, record keeping and support for all of our BrightView branches.
You’d be responsible for:
- Applying lockbox and electronic payment receipts to AR invoices and GL accounts
- Maintaining accurate records of all applications and requests
- Working with branch offices to resolve unapplied cash and credit balances
- Working with branch offices to process customer refunds
- Processing write-offs
- Helping manage our multiple shared mailboxes
- Maintaining positive relationships with branch offices and customers
- Providing audit support to internal/external auditors and corporate tax team
- Preparing timely month-end closing activities
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively to provide quality seamless customer service
You might be a good fit if you have:
- BA in Accounting
- Minimum 2 years of experience managing Accounts Receivable
- Strong data entry skills, reconciliation capabilities and a knack for numbers
- Understanding of debits and credits
- Ability to work in multiple systems
- Strong customer service, time management skills and initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Proven working experience in an Accounts Receivable role/responsibility
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software (JDE )
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- JDE or Oracle experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook email)
- A team player and supportive business partner attitude
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Strong desire to grow within a region and within the organization
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.