The largest commercial landscape development company in the U.S. is seeking a dynamic, organized, analytical and leadership focused professional. We are hiring a Regional Business Administration Manager to join our team. This role will include responsibility for business administration at BrightView Branches in Orange County and San Diego. This position will be full-time, in-office either in Orange County or San Diego location.
Here’s what you’d do:
The Regional Business Administration Manager leads and manages key business processes of the region that have a direct impact to BrightView’s financial statements, including, but not limited to, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Contract Administration, General Administration, as well as coordination with Branch and Regional leadership teams and with BrightView corporate personnel. This role leads a team of payroll, AP, and AR Specialists to meet the needs of the various branches. In addition, this role will require interacting with BrightView’s customers, vendors, and partners. This role will report to the Director of Business Administration who is responsible for all key administrative functions across the division.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the voice of business administration within the region, communicating opportunities and ideas for development and owning the integrity of all internal processes to deliver SOX and GAAP compliance in all areas of business administration.
- Facilitating employee training, professional development, and process accountability for all direct reports.
- Creating, analyzing, and interpreting performance metrics for Branch and Region success, including AP, AR, contracts, and payroll processing functions.
- Driving operations to achieve targeted performance metrics of all administrative functions.
- Proactively developing relationships with key internal and external client contacts, establishing your role as the go-to team resource by demonstrating best-in-class internal and external customer service.
- Interacting with key members of the operations and corporate teams to understand significant transactions.
- Executing all responsibilities in compliance with BrightView’s policies and procedures, including internal controls over financial reporting (in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley and GAAP, as applicable).
- Engaging with internal and external audit staff and supporting various aspects of internal and external audits, including completing interim testing activities, quarter-end tasks, managing audit matters to completion, and assisting with detailed audit reports for senior management.
- Working directly with the Regional Business Developer organizing and processing contract administration through CRM Dynamics.
- Providing backstop support for Regional Administration Specialists as needed with all general administration, branch administration and accounting functions.
- Demonstrating excellent organizational and time-management skills, as well as being a detail-oriented, self-starter who works individually and in a collaborative team environment.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Experience influencing and developing administrative acumen in business professionals.
- Strong acumen for administrative, finance and accounting duties.
- Action oriented; thrives in a dynamic environment; takes initiative to identify and resolve issues.
- Flexible/team player; comfortable changing directions mid-stream; understands the importance of achieving team objectives.
- Precise, deadline-driven team member with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter who works individually and in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Professionalism with processing confidential information and understanding privacy laws and company policy governing employee information.
- Coordinating and planning for regional meetings and events.
- Traveling between Orange County and/or San Diego Branch in the Region as needed for direct support of employees and branch personnel.
- Ability to think about the big picture and still execute tactically.
- Thinks critically and can solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (special consideration for Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, or related field).
- Familiarity with finance and accounting principles and procedures.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience leading and managing a team.
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years of experience supporting senior-level leaders in a fast-paced environment.
- JDE or Oracle experience (or equivalent).
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we are a passionate team invested in the best outcomes for our clients and colleagues. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a local company feel and offer a dynamic environment that makes our team members feel personal ownership of the excellent work output and the success of our business.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision landscape construction projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, and 401K