Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your crew. We’re looking for a BVG Project Manager Construction to join our team.
Here’s what you’d do:
We’re currently seeking a Project Manager with extensive field experience who can manage and build large scale commercial landscape site development projects from inception through completion.
You’d be responsible for:
- Success at uncovering customer’s “points of pain” and developing solutions
- Effectively building and maintaining trust-based professional relationships
- Working at a fast pace and operating with a high sense of urgency
- Working well with the operations team members, leveraging their expertise with yours
- Working with the construction team to ensure that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications, on budget, according to schedule and with a high standard of quality
- Managing cost reports, analyzing budget variances and recommending strategies to lower project costs; reviewing labor quantities and phases to facilitate accurate project tracking
- Ensuring timely and accurate monthly job billings
- Assisting in the preparation of change orders and coordinating receivables and collections with office administrative management team
- Serving as the main point of contact and trusted advisor to customer on project installation issues; Gathering and analyzing customer needs and interests; building strong business relationships and providing solutions to challenges; Providing customers with clear and easy to understand information pertaining to all of our high quality products and services
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Company culture
- Ensuring that all jobs are completed according to plans, are within budget and according to promised deadlines
- Delivering timely and accurate reports, financials, schedules and budgets on a regular basis
- Inspecting all field work; analyzing and resolving problems
- Managing labor force & subcontractors to ensure labor budgets are on track
- Maintaining accurate daily and weekly Foremen and Superintendent activity logs; updating production tracking reports and generating other related reports as needed
- Dispatching of labor and equipment to job sites
- Managing equipment utilization on projects, equipment storage and maintenance
- Ensuring that all construction services are delivered according to contract specifications & drawings, are within budget and on schedule
- Representing the company, interfacing and building relationships with owners, clients, architects, general contractors and subcontractors
- Managing tools and equipment delivery, storage, operation and maintenance
- Ensuring that entire branch operates safely and efficiently at all times
- Communicating Company goals to management and employees
- Ensuring that employees are both results oriented and operating as a team
- Demonstrating role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the Company culture, in particular, regarding safety, quality and customer service
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction industry with extensive field/build experience
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Construction Science, or Construction Manager preferred
And while not mandatory, it would be great if you also have:
- Proficiency with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong work ethic
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service experience
- Driven, disciplined and focused
- Coachable and trainable
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit crew who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a crew of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities and competitive salary, employees may be eligible for benefits and perks like:
- Paid time off
- Health and wellness coverage
- 401k savings plan
Think you’ve found your crew?
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.