Looking for an opportunity where success comes naturally? Then you may have found your perfect fit. We’re looking for a Payroll Specialist/Certified Payroll (BVG Regional Business Administrative Specialist) to join our team.
You’d be responsible for Payroll, Certified Payroll reporting, and General Administration:
- Assist in New Hire Process and Onboarding of new team members
- I-9 and E-Verify Compliance
- Daily work with Electronic Time Capture Program/Payroll and collaborating with supervision in the field with process and compliance and ensure consistency with project goals
- Ensure all payroll is processed in accordance with documented SOX controls
- Process wage changes, LOAs, Job Status Changes in JDE Enterprise One.
- Complete Certified Pay/Prevailing Wage reporting to clients weekly/bi-weekly/monthly as required through LCP Tracker or other means as required by the client to include timely follow up with clients to ensure certified pay is accepted with no errors each week.
- Complete monthly OCIP reporting to clients as required
- Assist with field job postings in JobVite
- Affirmative Action Compliance
- Work with field supervision to maintain CDL Driver Compliance in First Advantage
- Demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless internal customer service
- Providing back up support to Regional Business Administration Manager
- Interacting with branches and cross-functional teams
- Produce, revise, and send written communication including memos, letters and flyers
- Ensuring Accountability for work performed
- Providing audit support to internal/external auditors as requested
- Answer phones for branch if applicable
- Run reports as needed/directed by Branch Team Members
- Filing (electronically) of various types for job and payroll files as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- This position is not remote.
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant Payroll experience including Certified Pay weekly reporting – REQUIRED
- Bilingual (Spanish) - a plus
- LCP Tracker or other certified pay website experience – REQUIRED
- Prior OCIP reporting – a plus
- Prior processing of AP/AR – a plus for cross training
- Ability to detect inconsistencies in data
- Well developed sense of urgency and follow through
- JD Edwards/Oracle experience preferred
- Construction industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of Electronic Time Keeping (Passport) a plus
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with strong suits to investigation and research
- High attention to detail with strong organizational and analytical skills
- Takes initiative to identify and resolve issues
- Flexibility to learn new systems
Here’s what to know about working here:
At BrightView, we’re a tight-knit team who are as passionate about caring for our clients as we are about each other. Though we’re the nation’s leading landscape company, we maintain a small company feel and supportive environment that makes our team members feel at home.
If you’re looking to join a team of talented go-getters who tackle big vision projects other companies could only dream of, you might just have found your match. With our range of services, including landscape design, development, maintenance and enhancements, there’s no limit to what we can do, and what you can achieve.
In addition to industry-leading development opportunities, you’ll also have benefits and perks like:
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Think you’ve found your team? Apply today!
BrightView is an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.